The M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200mm F3.5-6.3 lens features the same reliable dustproof and splashproof performance as the M.Zuiko PRO lens series. When combined with a dustproof and splashproof camera , it can function in the most punishing of environments.
This lens is equipped with the MSC (Movie and Still Compatible) mechanism, an advanced inner focusing mechanism providing fast, smooth, quiet and accurate auto-focusing, ideal for video shooters. Users will enjoy a short shooting time lag, so split-second photo opportunities are not missed. Amazingly high-speed, precise autofocus performance on this high-magnification zoom lens will provide comfortable, fun shooting.
ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating, Olympus’ cutting-edge thin-coating technology, cultivated from multilayer film disposition technology used in microscopes, has been applied to the M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200mm F3.5-6.3 lens to drastically reduce ghosts and flares, contributing to a clear, high-contrast image.
• Largest (16.6x) Zoom Range for an M.Zuiko Lens
• 24-400mm (35mm Equivalent)
• 16 Elements in 11 Groups for Outstanding Resolution
• Compact, Lightweight Design with High-Speed, High-Precision AF Mechanism
• ZERO (Advanced Zuiko Extra-Low Reflection Optical) Coating
• Reliable Dustproof and Splashproof Construction
• Wide Angle Closest Working Distance of Approximately 10cm
• Closest Focusing Distance 0.22m (Wide), 0.7m (Telephoto), 8.7" (Wide), 27.6" (Telephoto)
• Maximum Image Magnification (35mm Equivalent) 0.44x
• 72mm Filter
• Ships with Lens Hood (LH-76C), Lens Cap (LC-72D), Rear Lens Cap (LR-2), Lens Case, Manual and Warranty.