M.ZUIKO ED 12-45MM F4.0 PRO
Our new M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-45mm F4.0 PRO is the world’s smallest, lightest medium range zoom lens with a fixed aperture value*. It fits right in with our OM-D line — known as the world’s most portable camera system. Like OM-D cameras, the lens is weathersealed so you can work in adverse conditions without protective gear. Achieve high-resolution edge-to-edge sharpness at all focal lengths and high-speed focusing that works with our blazing-fast autofocus system. It goes anywhere and shoots a little of everything from landscapes and cityscapes to portrait shots.
SMALL. LIGHT. PERFECT.
- It’s under 3 inches long and weighs a hair over half a pound. It owns the title of world’s smallest, lightest medium range zoom lens with a fixed aperture range. Our new M. Zuiko Digital ED 12-45mm F4.0 PRO lens is built to work with our already compact and lightweight OM-D camera bodies. Pair it with our E-M5 Mark III and get a combo that’s only 4.5 inches long and weighs a puny 1.5 lbs. For you, it means streamlined comfort that lets you shoot for hours without tiring.
GOOD TO GO IN BAD WEATHER
- Rain happens. Gear gets splashed on. Wind kicks up a dust storm. This lens is ready for all of it. And more. A smart nine seal system effectively keeps rain, water, dust and dirt out. It’ll even keep focusing when temperatures dip below freezing. No protective gear required. As part of the weathersealed OM-D system of cameras and lens, we’re helping photographers work in all conditions with less gear.
A FOCUS ON SPEED
- OM-D system cameras are equipped with a fast, accurate autofocusing system to track and capture any moving subject. Our M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-45mm F4.0 PRO lens keeps up without breaking a sweat. It features a compact, single, lightweight focusing element that provides fast, accurate focus point capture. You’ll never miss a shot.
GLASS THAT'S EXTRA SHARP
- Olympus has a global reputation for exceptional image quality. And our line of M.Zuiko lenses is a big reason for the razor sharpness you see in our photos. The M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-45mm F4.0 PRO lens uses a powerful combination of advanced glass. Its uses ED, DSA and Super HR lenses to generate sharpness right to the edge of the frame and across the entire zoom range. A ZERO lens coating reduces ghosts and flares.
CAPTURE BETTER CLOSE-UPS
- A must have lens if you’re into macro photography. Enjoy a maximum shooting magnification of 0.5x (35mm equivalent) across the entire zoom range. Get close to your subject with a focusing distance of just 4.7 inches at the wide angle end and 9.1 inches at the telephoto end. Use your camera’s Focus Stacking Mode with this lens to capture images featuring deep focus from front to back. It all adds up to close-up shooting with amazing versatility and creative possibilities.