Lavalier GO is a professional-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of applications. The 3.5mm TRS connector is designed to pair perfectly with the RØDE Wireless GO and most recording devices with a 3.5mm TRS microphone input.
Lavalier GO is designed to perform excellently in any broadcast application. Featuring a discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional microphone, it delivers crystal clear audio in all environments and is incredibly forgiving when it comes to placement on talent, allowing for greater flexibility in fast-paced situations.
A foam pop shield is supplied to minimise wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ‘b’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management for quick and easy rigging. It also features a hard-wearing Kevlar® reinforced cable, designed to withstand the rigours of any shoot.
- Professional-grade lavalier mic with 3.5mm TRS jack
- High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule
- Discreet 4.5mm miniature microphone
- Kevlar® reinforced cable
- Includes pop shield and durable mounting clip
- Acoustic PrinciplePermanently Polarised Condenser
- Polar PatternOmni-directional
- Frequency Range20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance3k Ω Typical
- Signal to noise Ratio67 dB
- Equivalent Noise27 dB Typical
- Maximum SPL110 dB
- Sensitivity-35dB (17.8mV @94dB SPL)
- Dynamic Range83dB Typical
- Power RequirementsPowered from plug-in power TRS socket (2.7V)
- Output ConnectionGold-plated TRS plug
IN THE BOX:
- Lavalier GO - Professional-grade wearable microphone
- Pop Shield