Fulton backpacks combine timeless, vintage style with modern comfort, function and camera protection. Their soft, lightweight canvas design blends seamlessly into any environment, yet they possess a full complement of professional-grade features, such as secure rear camera access, tripod/monopod support, a padded laptop sleeve, and an expandable rolltop opening. The 16L backpack fits a mirrorless or DSLR camera with 5-7 lenses (up to attached 70-200mm 2.8), plus a laptop up to 16 inches (40 cm). It also fits the DJI Mavic and other compact drones. And the top rolltop section has tons of space for food, a lightweight jacket and other personal gear.
- Camera/Laptop Capacity – Mirrorless or DSLR camera with 5-7 lenses (up to attached 70-200mm 2.8), plus a laptop up to 16 inches (40 cm). Also fits DJI Mavic and other compact drones.
- Secure Rear Camera Access – Camera gear is secured up against the user's back so that nothing can be removed from the front or sides of the pack while traveling.
- Versatile Rolltop Design – Protects contents from rain when rolled tightly, and allows expandability to hold extra cargo when needed.
- Tripod/Monopod Storage – Reinforced side pocket fits a tripod or monopod.
- Durability and Weather Resistance – Built with the finest materials and hardware, including water-repellent 420D Helix™ All Weather nylon, 600D camouflage nylon, 300g brushed tricot interior, YKK® Splashguard zippers and heavily-reinforced stitching.