The FJ200 strobe is designed for photographers looking for a compact flash without sacrificing power. With an industry-leading 0.05 to 1.3 second recycle time, this portable 200 watt-second strobe with round head packs 450+ full-power flashes per charge with unmatched color temperature stability and easily fits in the palm of your hand.
Say Goodbye to Brand-Specific Triggers
Integrated with a FJ Wireless Flash System receiver, the FJ200 strobe provides unrivaled features including multi-brand camera compatibility and High Speed Sync (HSS), TTL, and more when paired with a FJ-X2m Universal Wireless Trigger or the FJ80 Universal Touchscreen Speedlight. These wireless transmitters easily mount to a camera's hot shoe and are compatible with most Canon, Nikon, Sony (with adapter), Fuji, Panasonic Lumix, and Olympus cameras. The strobe can also be controlled by a Canon RT transmitter.
Intelligently Designed for Superior Light Output
Like the FJ400 strobe, the FJ200 features an extended flash tube and round flash head to provide superior light output compared to traditional flashes. This design both improves light output and emits a more even light spread for filling light modifiers.
Unrivaled Color Consistency at Every Power Level
The FJ200 strobe provides the most accurate color temperature stability at 5500K (±150K) across its entire 9-stop output range in flash increments of 0.1 stops. This means color-consistent images throughout the entire shoot, and consistent color with other FJ Wireless Flash System flash heads. The wireless system allows for control of up to 16 groups across 32 separate channels from up to 328 feet (100m) to prevent interference with other photographers or to shoot several individual setups.
TTL, High Speed Sync, and More
With an intuitive menu system and LCD color display, the FJ200 features Manual and TTL Flash Modes, HSS up to 1/8000s, Front and Rear Curtain Sync, Freeze Sync up to 1/20000s, Continuous Capture up to 20 fps, Automatic Memory Recall, group and channel assignment, Group Exposure Compensation, TTL to Equivalent Manual, modeling lamp settings, and much more. Keep your FJ200 up-to-date by downloading and installing the latest firmware via onboard USB-C data port.
Includes Light Controls, Mounting, and Storage Accessories
- The 5” 70-degree metal reflector and 30-degree honeycomb grid to precisely direct where the light falls on your subject or scene.
- Six color and diffusion gels can be used to create dramatic effects, change the color of backgrounds, and soften the light output.
- The removable tilter bracket offers secure mounting and positioning of photography umbrellas and umbrella-based modifiers.
- A protective flash tube cover and sleek travel case provide safe transport and storage.
Long-Lasting Battery & Designed for Safety
This compact flash includes an energy-efficient 5W 5600K (±200K) LED modeling lamp with auto-adjust and independent output control. The powerful, removable 14.4V 2500mAh lithium polymer battery provides DC power for on-location freedom and charges to full capacity in just 2 hours. Designed with safety in mind, it is equipped with onboard self-monitoring dual-stage heat protection system to ensure safe operation during extended use.
Quick and Compact Rapid Box Switch Softboxes
Constructed with solid aluminum umbrella-inspired framework, the design of the included Rapid Box Switch maximizes durability, minimizes weight, eliminates the need for separate support rods, and makes setup a breeze. Everything is simple, quick, and compact.
Store and Transport Your Strobe Kit with Ease
Equipped with a large, central storage compartment featuring removable dividers, the included backpack is ideal for traveling comfortably with your FJ200 gear. It features various zippered compartments for storing smaller accessories, a separate internal compartment with three padded sleeves for storing laptops and tablets, a convenient water bottle pouch, a tripod holder with retention straps and more.
- Includes FJ200 Strobe with LiPo Battery, FJ-X3 M Universal Wireless Trigger, Grid & Gel Pack, Snoot & Grid, Rapid Box Switch Octa-S with Insert, Lite Traveler Backpack
- Compact 200Ws strobe with round head design and extended flash tube for superior light output
- 2.4 GHz wireless trigger for many Canon, Nikon, Sony (with adapter), Fuji, Panasonic Lumix, and Olympus cameras and Canon RT flash systems (see compatibility chart)
- Industry-leading 0.05 to 1.3 second recycle time
- 450+ full-power flashes per charge
- Removable 14.4V DC, 2500mAh, Lithium-polymer battery
- Color temperature stability of 5500K (±150K) across the entire energy range
- High-Speed Sync, TTL, and Freeze, Front and Rear Curtain Sync capable
- Adjustable 9 F-stop energy range in 0.1 and 1.0 increments
- Continuous Capture up to 20 frames per second (camera model dependent)
- 16 groups and 32 wireless channels
- Easily modified with included metal reflector, grid, and gels