Tenba’s Car Cases have been battle-tested by photographers, filmmakers and rental houses for nearly 40 years. They provide a lightweight transportation solution utilizing the same materials and hardware as our Air Cases, just without the ability to be shipped or checked as luggage.
The Car Case comprises multiple layers — a water-repellant ballistic nylon outer shell, air-channeled panels to disperse the shock from hits and drops, closed-cell foam to absorb remaining shock and vibration, and finally, a durable interior lining that will survive the gear being moved in and out of the case thousands of times.
- Lighting Gear Capacity – SoftLight/Beauty Dish-style reflector up to 22 inches (55 cm) in diameter.
- Durability and Weather Resistance – 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon Exterior. Tough as nails, water- and abrasion-resistant, yet light weight, elegant and professional in appearance.
- Wide, Unrestricted Opening – Makes it easy to load and unload gear.
- Durability and Weather Resistance – Built with the finest materials and hardware, including water-repellent 1680D ballistic nylon (exterior), nylon pack cloth (interior), seatbelt-grade webbing, YKK® zippers and heavily-reinforced stitching.
- Rigid Structure – Impact and puncture protection provided by internal framework of corrugated, Air Channel Polyethylene and high-density foam.