14-24mm F2.8 DG DN | A - EXTRA WIDE MIRROLESS WIDE-ANGLE ZOOM
Category: Lenses, Wide Angle Lenses
Typical Photography: Creative, Travel, Landscape, Wedding & Events, Family, Nature & Wildlife, Specialty
- Newly developed high-performance lens series for full-frame mirrorless cameras
- High-resolution image quality developed with exclusive low dispersion glass elements and NPC (Nano Porous Coating)
- Substantial functions enable user confidence, even in tough environments
- Rear filter holder as a standard accessory
- Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG DN Art is a wide-angle zoom with remarkable resolution that is perfect for full-frame mirrorless cameras.
- One FLD glass and five SLD glass elements are appropriately arranged to suppress chromatic aberration to the edge of the frame. Three aspherical lenses, including a large-diameter aspherical lens at the foremost surface, are used to effectively minimize coma flare, etc., thereby achieving mind-blowing resolution. The super multi-layer coating is combined with a newly developed NPC (Nano Porous Coating)*. The lens has been designed to be less susceptible to strong incident light such as backlight.
- Incorporating a stepping motor enables the high speed, quiet AF drive. Shooting is comfortable even in target AF such as Face/Eye Detection AF and during video shooting. The AFL button which can be assigned with various functions widens the range of operations available on the lens. Furthermore, the lens features a dust- and splash-proof structure, along with a water- and oil-repellent coating on the frontmost surface of the lens, which further supports shooting in various environments.
- The lens comes with a rear filter holder equipped with a fall prevention lock for attaching sheet type rear filters for shooting starry skies.