Easy to pack and even easier to access, the Urban Access enables you to get to your gear quickly—whether on the run or in the studio.
Access panels on both sides enable you to sling the backpack left or right, while the rear-panel provides complete access to your gear when working directly out of the bag. Plus, the center tripod mounting system balances even large tripods securely while still allowing access to your gear. And of course, the harness is padded and shaped for all day comfort.
- Two quick side-access panels with full-access rear panel
- Dedicated laptop pocket fits 15" laptop
- Tripod attachment on front secures a small or large tripod with deployable cup
1 ungripped DSLR or Mirrorless body with lens attached up to a 70–200mm f/2.8, 3–5 additional lenses, a strobe, a 15” laptop, plus personal gear.
- Nikon D750 with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, 24–70mm f/2.8, 14–24mm f/2.8, 105mm f/2.8 macro, 35mm f/1.4, SB900 strobe and a 15” laptop
- Canon 5D with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, 24–70mm f/2.8, 16–35mm f/2.8, 100mm f/2.8 macro, 1.4x teleconverter, 600EXIIRT strobe and a 15” laptop
- Sony a7rIII with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached, 24–70mm f/2.8, 16–35mm f/2.8, 90mm f/2.8 macro, HVL-F43M strobe and a 15” laptop