- Kenko DG Extension Tube Set makes minimal focusing distance shorter and allows to make more close shots of the object. Perfect for macro photography. Set is coming with 10mm and 16mm tube rings.
- Kenko DG Extension Tube is an element without any optics. The purpose of Kenko DG Extension Tube is to move lens farther from the the image sensor. The farther the distance - the bigger the magniﬁcation is obtained. Marco lens is originally more expensive then standard speciﬁcation lens. Kenko DG Extension Tube is a attractive way to convert your standard lens into Macro lens.
- Kenko extension tubes are precisely made in Japan in order to guarantee the best quality and long life of the product. Simple construction matches APC-S size αmirrorless and Full Frame E-mount SONY cameras.
- Attaching between camera and lens DG Extension tube will change your lens into macro lens without large investments in additional optical equipment. You will get close up image, the one you can not shoot with lens only.
- The wider the ring, the shorter focusing distance to the object. That is why Kenko Extension Tube Set comes with 10mm and 16mm tube rings. You can use it separately, or together.
- Kenko Extension Tubes for Full Frame SONY E-mount mirrorless cameras have electronic contacts to provide Auto Focus and EXIF data corresponding between camera and lenses.
- Kenko adopted electrostatic ﬂocking ﬁnish on the inner surface of the extension ring - the most eﬀective technology ever known to minimize internal reﬂections, romping light rays and ﬂares. Kenko electrostatic ﬂocking is a mass of short (0.3mm -0.5mm) synthetic ﬁbers that are adhered by static electricity on the fabric and reinforced by coating that prevents ﬁbers from falling out.
- Use the ring the width of which does not exceed focal length of the lens used. If the width of the ring (or rings combination) exceeds the focal length of the lens used, it will be impossible to focus on the object.Ext Tube rule chart.jpg
- Due to the extremely shallow depth of ﬁeld, it is recommended to use manual focus.