One of the key features of this filter is its ability to cut UV and IR light, ensuring the most color-neutral result when shooting the sun. The Nano coating on the filter also helps to reduce reflections and glare, improving the overall quality of your images.
The NiSi Solar Filter Pro Nano UV/IR Cut ND100000(5.0) 16.6 Stops is easy to attach and remove from your camera and is designed to work with standard filter threads. It is also compatible with a wide range of lenses, making it a versatile tool for any photographer.
In addition to its functionality, this filter is also lightweight and compact, making it easy to transport and store when not in use.
The NiSi Solar Filter Pro Nano UV/IR Cut ND100000(5.0) 16.6 Stops is essential for capturing stunning solar images that will stand out from the crowd. With its high-quality construction, advanced features, and ease of use, this filter is a must-have for any photographer looking to take their solar photography to the next level.
- The NiSi Solar Filter Pro Nano UV/IR Cut ND100000(5.0) 16.6 Stops is the perfect tool for capturing stunning solar images with your camera.
- This filter is made from high-quality optical glass with an aluminum frame
- With a 16.6-stop light reduction, this filter is perfect for capturing the sun’s details without overexposing your images
- The filter is designed to cut UV and IR light, ensuring the most color-neutral result when shooting the sun
- The Nano coating helps to reduce reflections and glare, improving the overall quality of your images
- It is important to note that the filter is not appropriate for direct solar observation with the naked eye, and should exclusively be used for photographic purposes.
- Check the solar filter for damage before each use by holding it up to a bright light (not the sun). Secure the filter properly by screwing it fully onto the lens.
- The NiSi Solar Filter is not suitable eye protection for extended view of sun or solar eclipses. Do not look directly or indirectly into the sun without appropriate eye protection.
- The Solar Filter should be installed in front of the camera lens or telescope before trying to align it with the sun. Point the camera away from sun when attaching and removing the solar filter.
- Do not use an optical viewfinder when aligning your camera or telescope with the sun. It is recommended to use the live view feature of the camera for aligning it with the sun and for viewing.
- Do not leave a camera unattended where a child or inexperienced adult could point it at the sun without the filter adequately attached.
- The filter may absorb solar energy and get hot during use. Use extra care when removing it.