The NEW Sekonic SPEEDMASTER L-858D combines over 60 years of Sekonic innovation with cutting-edge flash measurement technology to meet and exceed the demands of today’s photographers. Pioneering the flash duration measurement, the L-858D provides the critical flash data needed to calculate proper ambient-flash exposure. As its name implies, the SPEEDMASTER L-858D also measures the brief flash bursts of HSS (High Speed Sync) for precision flash exposure control.
The L-858D includes the essence of the popular L-478D series features and functions that enable photographers to break through the boundaries of ISO sensitivity, flash and ambient shutter speeds, as well as frame rates (f/s) and shutter angles for cinematographers.
- Flash Duration Measurements
- HSS Flash Measurements
- Exposure Profiling
- Optional Radio Transmitter Modules for Elinchrom® and Phottix® in addition to PocketWizard®
Other Key Features:
- 2.7” Color dot-matrix touch screen
- Extended ISO Range ISO 3 to ISO 13,107,200 + ISO 850
- Expanded Shutter Speed Range 30 min. to 1/16,000s for flash light
- Expanded Shutter Speed Range 30 min. to 1/64,000s for ambient light
- Full HD Cine and CINE mode: 1 to 1000f/s and 1 to 358 degree shutter angle
- Connectivity with MAC/PC DTS software for firmware upgrades, custom settings and Exposure Profiling