Ronin-SC Single-Handed Stabilizer for Mirrorless Cameras
- With a lightweight design and superior stabilization, Ronin-SC is a 3-axis stabilizer for mirrorless cameras, allowing users to create professional footage with ease.
Lightweight & Compact
- Opening possibilities for filmmakers and content creators in almost any situation, Ronin-SC was built to go anywhere. Magnesium and aluminum construction, along with high-strength composite materials provide robust performance at just 1.1 kg. With a modular, quick setup design, Ronin-SC can pack neatly in limited spaces and be carried with ease.
- Ronin-SC supports a wide range of cameras and lenses while meeting strict performance standards. It has been rigorously tested to support a payload of 2.0 kg while still achieving a smooth, cinematic shot. Intuitive and user-friendly controls for shutter and focus are also available for most camera brands.
- Even in action-packed scenes, Ronin-SC gives a perfectly stable shot. Sport mode improves the sensitivity of each axis while continuing to maintain stabilization, making Ronin-SC more effective in fast follows, sudden motions, and even complete changes in direction.
Unobstructed Roll Axis Arm
- An innovative framework elevates camera payload above the roll axis, keeping the camera's built-in display free of obstruction. After DJI introduced this concept, it has been embraced throughout the handheld gimbal industry.
Unlimited Pan Axis
- The pan axis allows for continuous movement, freeing the camera for more ambitious shots. Options like an infinite 360° roll allow filmmakers to achieve completely unique shots.
Down to Every Detail
- The buttons and trigger are easy to reach for every essential control. A flared battery grip makes extended holding easier and slip-resistant, letting you capture moments throughout the day.
- Ronin-SC offers a suite of advanced capturing features to unleash your imagination: Panorama, Timelapse, Motionlapse, Motion Control
- ActiveTrack technology arrives for the first time in the Ronin series. A smartphone mounted above the camera, the Ronin app, and Ronin-SC work together seamlessly to achieve smooth, precise gimbal movement at all times, allowing you to focus more on creating the shot that matches your vision.
- Ronin-SC introduces Force Mobile, an app-based version of the Force Pro camera movement control system. By tilting and rotating your smartphone, users can control the gimbal with ultra-low latency, delivering a fluid, expressive shot with an instinctive feel.
- The Ronin app has also been improved for an even better user experience making Ronin-SC professional and easy to use. The layout has been refined to offer quicker access to preset scenarios, and we’ve also included a camera balancing guide, along with tutorials to help users master their handheld gimbal. The app also minimizes hardware tuning, setting filmmakers free to produce great footage.
Simple Setup with Safety Features
- Axis locks on each arm allow for faster storage and individual axis balancing. The Quick-Release Plate includes a positioning block to memorize the perfect camera position for instant remounting. When powering off, the motors gradually power down the gimbal, ensuring reliability and quick setup wherever your shot takes you.
An Ecosystem of Accessories
- An ever-growing list of powerful accessories empowers Ronin-SC to push boundaries further and gives filmmakers the tools for endless imagination.
- Works with the Focus Wheel to control camera focus.
- Delivers precise, smooth focus control with a detachable mounting design.
- Mounts your smartphone above the camera to use ActiveTrack, or along the side of the handle to act as a monitor. 
- Equipped with 1/4"-20 tapped holes for mounting extra accessories.
- Provides up to 11 hours of operation, with a flared grip for a reliable hold.