Say Goodbye to Brand-Specific Triggers
The powerful FJ-X2m Universal Wireless Trigger is equipped with multi-brand technology that pairs with virtually any camera brand to trigger the FJ400 strobe system. This 2.4 GHz remote offers revolutionary compatibility with many Canon, Nikon, Sony (with adapter), Fuji, Panasonic Lumix, and Olympus cameras (see compatibility chart) for more details.
Extended Wireless Range
The FJ-X2m is designed with a user-friendly menu system and offers a wireless range up to 985' and 200,000 flashes per charge. It has a compact, lightweight housing with an internal lithium-ion battery and an integrated tiltable hot shoe for mounting on your camera.
User-Friendly Interface and Trigger Controls
Mount the FJ-X2m to a camera's hot shoe to wirelessly control the FJ400's long list of features, including TTL Mode, High-Speed Sync (HSS), Rear Curtain Sync, Canon RT flash compatibility, group and channel assignment, Group Exposure Compensation, TTL to Equivalent Manual, modeling lamp settings, and much more
The FJ-X2m's wireless connectivity allows for control of up to 6 groups across 16 separate channels. The FJ-X2m is Bluetooth capable for full control of the FJ-X2m via the free mobile app, including the ability to create four additional groups.
- Compatible Strobe:FJ400
- Compatible Systems:Canon, Canon RT, Nikon, Sony (with adapter), Fuji, Panasonic Lumix, Olympus
- Radio Frequency:2.4GHz
- Wireless Channels:16 (0-15)
- Wireless Groups:6 Native, 10 App
- Wireless Range:985’ (300m)
- Canon ID:100 keys (00-99, RT only)
- Control Modes:TTL (Auto), Manual
- TTL EV Range:±3
- Sync ModesHigh Speed (HSS 1/8000), Front Curtain, Rear Curtain
- Standard Flash Sync:Camera Model Max Sync Speed
- Ports:USB Type-C, 2.5mm (Flash)
- Mobile App:Yes
- Firmware: UpdatePC, Mac
- Battery:Built-in rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery Lifespan:200,000 flashes per charge cycle