Professional Display Calibration for Photographers and Filmmakers
- Professional quality monitor profiler with easy-to-use software
- Ideal for creatives that need to deliver results on high brightness monitors
- Ability to profile any type of monitor (OLED, Plasma, etc)
- Supplied software compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems
Ultimate display calibration for the most demanding filmmakers and photographers looking for advanced options and maximum control for super-bright HD and HDR monitors.
The Calibrite ColorChecker Display Plus powered by X-Rite, meets the needs of filmmakers, editors, colorists and photographers working with today’s constantly evolving super bright, HD and HDR monitors. The ColorChecker Display Plus colorimeter is unsurpassed, measuring up to 2000 nits for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy for edit and reference monitors, laptops and projectors.
For profiling OLED, HD and HDR monitors, the ColorChecker Display Plus delivers the ultimate feature set and technology to achieve optimal blacks as well as correct neutral detail levels for more defined shadow details and higher accuracy in dark colors.
The included ccProfiler software powered by X-Rite, supports HDR and video workflows while the ColorChecker Display Plus colorimeter has been designed for current and future high-luminance monitors making this the most capable and future proof solution available today.
The ColorChecker Display Plus is the ultimate display calibration solution for Creative Perfectionists who demand the most advanced options and maximum control across their creative workflow today and into the future.
ColorChecker Display Plus contains all of the great features found in the ColorChecker Display Pro to profile monitors, projectors and mobile devices, plus these additional features:
- Accurately measure luminance/brightness levels up to 2000 nits.
- Obtain correct neutral detail levels and higher accuracy in dark colors with new black current subtraction technology, especially beneficial on OLED displays or any display that can achieve close to zero black point.
- 1886 default gamma curve – the standard for HDTV – is especially beneficial for 3D LUT workflows and HDR supported displays to minimize clipping in dark area as well as achieve better behaviour in blacks and smooth to ideal detail levels.
- USB-C compatible with included USB-C to USB-A adapter.
Editing and color grading video footage is growing by leaps and bounds and the necessity for accurate color representation on screen is even more paramount. The only way to edit video accurately is to view your footage accurately. Whether you’re a filmmaker, photographer or both, ColorChecker Display Plus uses advanced technologies to perfect your color throughout your production and post-production workflow, making sure that what you see is what you’ll get.
Now your projected presentations can look the same as your monitor. Build an accurate projector profile in just minutes – it’s as easy as building a monitor profile. The process takes all of the room conditions into consideration – projected colors, screen color and room lighting – so that you can be confident that your projected images are showing the way you intended.